Weekend Gaming

I started playing the Game of Thrones Telltale game this weekend. Finished the first chapter. It's very good. Definitely worth checking out if you are a GoT fan.

I started playing the Game of Thrones Telltale game this weekend. Finished the first chapter. It's very good. Definitely worth checking out if you are a GoT fan.

ooo completely forgot about that.
Does it have the same characters or is it a whole new cast and will it spoil anything for me if I'm in S3?

ooo completely forgot about that.
Does it have the same characters or is it a whole new cast and will it spoil anything for me if I'm in S3?

It follows a different house in the same universe, so it intertwines with the story as we know it, but is has its own plot. It is very well done and everything makes sense. You will interact with characters from the show too.

I am pretty sure the story in the game takes place during season 3 of the show. In other words, watch season 3 before playing. I would probably even watch season 4 to be safe.

I guess to be safe we will probably play the game after we are caught up with the show.
Thanks

I guess to be safe we will probably play the game after we are caught up with the show.
Thanks

It is up to you really. I am caught up with the show and can assure you that there are no spoilers past season 3, but you will have a better understanding of what is going on if you get caught up.

Back
Top Bottom