Weekend Gaming

Well - Pittsburgh finally got a break from all the rain this weekend. Holy c**p - the yard looked like it was an uncut cow pasture- literally .9 acres of a foot tall grass/clover field- so had to cut it twice and have mower set on as high as it will go on the first cut. Of coarse , its the first year we do not have a riding mower- it died on me this spring. At least I have 3 teenagers {cheap labor} for mowing and 2 hand push mowers. But, had to threaten, yell at them ,etc. and I will hear them complaining for a week. With my neuropathy - there is no way I could do all the mowing. I did do the trees/bushes trimming, cleaned garage, and power washed the front of the house siding = so I could work/rest as needed. So did not even look at a PC and so sore I am unable to sleep.
We got way more than usual rain the first part of July and June. My yard grew pretty tall of straight weeds so I had to call somebody in to do it for me.

Well- feeling a bit less like the "Tin man" who was left out in the rain today. LOL Will have to stretch before attempting to playing golf today.

S11 started yesterday, so grinding that here and there, but I also want to dip into some of the other games I have, so I guess we'll see. D2 has an open Beta this weekend as well, might poke around and get a look at that, see if it feels good enough to pick up.

Friend bought The Surge for me the other day because I was interested in it, and liked the demo they had put out; so I'll probably be playing that (as well as PUBG most likely).

Back
Top Bottom