Mass effect andromeda

I ran into a major game breaking bug near the beginning of the game. I have since gone around it but the fighting and running is so damn clumsy it just pisses me off so I quit. I'm more than likely not going to finish the game.

I ran into a major game breaking bug near the beginning of the game. I have since gone around it but the fighting and running is so damn clumsy it just pisses me off so I quit. I'm more than likely not going to finish the game.

What was the bug? They really need to patch this game soon. So many little things keeping it from being a great game. In my opinion they put it out 3 months earlier than they should have. Seems like it never went through the final polish stages. If it wasn't Mass Effect I would shelf it for 6 months and go back to it.

Last edited:
Enjoying all the comments due to the fact I was finally patient enough not to buy it ... yet. I really hope they fix the glitches, fix the animations, etc. I am itching for a good Mass Effect!!

I am sure glad wasted points on inventory increase. Ughhhh. Also I have had a bunch of bad saves that wont load. well maybe not a bunch but 3 or 4

What was the bug? They really need to patch this game soon. So many little things keeping it from being a great game. In my opinion they put it out 3 months earlier than they should have. Seems like it never went through the final polish stages. If it wasn't Mass Effect I would shelf it for 6 months and go back to it.
This one. It's a huge issue.

Stage A Rescue quest bug: Can't talk to Niilj - Answer HQ

Fixed an issue with Ryder's movements when running in a zig zag pattern
We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom