Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

i didn't look yet I think its like 140
Do you know if they're going to be painted?

Also thanks for the suggestion about revisiting boss rooms. I remembered you had said it after wrapping up the hawkwood quest line. I found another npc, two swords, an armor set, and salavaged the anri quest line! I'm back on track for the hard ending.

I had missed killing the dude underneath the rope bridge. When I realized he was the guy she was traveling with I warped back to wohlnir and there she was right outside the door. I had to warp back to the pontiff room and backtrack to the yorkshire church before she appeared there as warping straight to the church wasn't doing anything. But there she was again. After that all I had to do was talk to yuria then travel to the room in londor for the ceremony. So even if you're at the end of the game it's still possible to make it work.

Now I'm wondering where did you upload your save to see all the endings? The fire keeper still needs to be in play to I can heal the hollowing. Is it possible to beat the end boss and homeward bone back to the shrine before making a decision? Or do I need to do it before and just fight the boss multiple times?

Do you know if they're going to be painted?

Also thanks for the suggestion about revisiting boss rooms. I remembered you had said it after wrapping up the hawkwood quest line. I found another npc, two swords, an armor set, and salavaged the anri quest line! I'm back on track for the hard ending.

I had missed killing the dude underneath the rope bridge. When I realized he was the guy she was traveling with I warped back to wohlnir and there she was right outside the door. I had to warp back to the pontiff room and backtrack to the yorkshire church before she appeared there as warping straight to the church wasn't doing anything. But there she was again. After that all I had to do was talk to yuria then travel to the room in londor for the ceremony. So even if you're at the end of the game it's still possible to make it work.

Now I'm wondering where did you upload your save to see all the endings? The fire keeper still needs to be in play to I can heal the hollowing. Is it possible to beat the end boss and homeward bone back to the shrine before making a decision? Or do I need to do it before and just fight the boss multiple times?

I could only do 2endings but just saved it on Flash drive then reinstalled it. and you need to make a decision

I made it through the crystal wizard in hhw abandoned Chapel last night.

I couldn't beat the tree and summoned help which enabled me to finally kill the tree boss.

I can't figure out how to kill the giant crabs in the swamp

I know once uncharted comes tomorrow this game will go on the back burner. That's a bummer. I'm enjoying it.

Uncharted is almost here.
Psn and xbox gamer tag: Metsphan

I made it through the crystal wizard in hhw abandoned Chapel last night.

I couldn't beat the tree and summoned help which enabled me to finally kill the tree boss.

I can't figure out how to kill the giant crabs in the swamp

I know once uncharted comes tomorrow this game will go on the back burner. That's a bummer. I'm enjoying it.

Uncharted is almost here.
Psn and xbox gamer tag: Metsphan

The crabs are fairly easy you just cant fight them ranged because they will heal. If you melee though once you see their moves they are easy to dodge just stay a bit away and bait their spiting move. you are really missing out putting that on delay and might be one of the coolest souls games ever and some really cool areas open up. You are still in the very very very start of that game.

So where everyone else at am I still the only one who has beat it? on my NG+ run I just got to smoldering lake and killed Horace I am hoping I can finish the quest line. Gonna either finish Smoldering or go to Ithryl to advance the Onion Knight quest.

Also have you guys seen that 1 hit kill stuff with the pyro spell and a thrall Ax

So i supported the Board Game on Kickstarter with main game and Darkroot Basin add on it was like $150. I would like to get more of the optional stuff but this is already far to expensive. All the miniatures look very cool though I am puped to play the game. Borst your gonna have to come play with us

The crabs are fairly easy you just cant fight them ranged because they will heal. If you melee though once you see their moves they are easy to dodge just stay a bit away and bait their spiting move. you are really missing out putting that on delay and might be one of the coolest souls games ever and some really cool areas open up. You are still in the very very very start of that game.

So where everyone else at am I still the only one who has beat it? on my NG+ run I just got to smoldering lake and killed Horace I am hoping I can finish the quest line. Gonna either finish Smoldering or go to Ithryl to advance the Onion Knight quest.

Also have you guys seen that 1 hit kill stuff with the pyro spell and a thrall Ax

I played a lot of Overwatch on Friday, so I didn't progress as much as I wanted. I got to the Nameless King and fought him probably 15-20 times Friday night. In my opinion he is the first legit boss in the game. Yhorm was hard for me too, but I beat him with my sword because I didn't know the Stormruler trick. The Nameless King fight trumps it in every way. The camera in the fist phase was killing me more than anything. He would do the dragon breath and I could never see where it was coming from. If I took the time to pan up with my camera I was dead. I eventually started sprinting away from him when he left the ground and that worked about 75% of the time, but the key to that part is to stay in front of and to the left of his head when he is on the ground. If you do that, he will rarely fly off. The reason to be on the left is so that you can rush in when he starts his sweeping fire attack which is definitely the best time to get your damage in. Havinge a very good shield for the second half with good lightning resistance will help a ton. I used a +7 Lothric Knight Shield and was able to tank two shots in a row if need be. Anyway, I was able to beat him easily on Saturday and am I now on the boss of the Grand Archives.

I have not seen the thrall axe thing, but I have seen other builds that can do that. Someone one hit the Pontiff in NG+ at sould level 70. They got a parry/riposte off, had buffed themselves and had gear to increase damage.

Finished just in time for uncharted tomorrow. I uploaded a save right before the last boss so I can see the other endings later.

Though it looks like healing the darksigns is going to cost me 500,000 souls...so maybe I'll just see one.

Finished just in time for uncharted tomorrow. I uploaded a save right before the last boss so I can see the other endings later.

Though it looks like healing the darksigns is going to cost me 500,000 souls...so maybe I'll just see one.

thast pretty easy to farm. I wish I had thought about doing that 1st time. I am gonna get normal ending this time

thast pretty easy to farm. I wish I had thought about doing that 1st time. I am gonna get normal ending this time
I ended up getting the hollow Lord ending the first time so I'm pretty happy with that. I was a follower of darkstalker in ds1.

Also got my dark souls shirt in yesterday. It's pretty nice. Might order the artorias and maiden ones too.

3c4b6e4ba036eee6b4ffc41bed8fbd13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom