Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

At least that a bonus for you then, you can get it payed for non of that asinine per existing condition crap I have read about.

You know I have never got the hostility about a NHS in the USA, I mean it just makes sense to have it in place all the EU states have something akin to it.
About the only thing's not covered under the UK's NHS is unnecessary cosmetic surgury and some dental work, and if your ill or unemployed it's all free, and meds are still subsidized.

You know I have never got the hostility about a NHS in the USA, I mean it just makes sense to have it in place all the EU states have something akin to it.
About the only thing's not covered under the UK's NHS is unnecessary cosmetic surgury and some dental work, and if your ill or unemployed it's all free, and meds are still subsidized.

Our entire medical system would have to be scrapped to try to set it up like the UK's system, but that won't work. Doctors here are not going to let the government be their employer or to dictate what they will or won't make. Hospitals are mostly privately owned and charge through the nose for EVERYTHING. And the vast majority of the US citizens do not trust the government enough to be in charge of it all... at least those who can actually think beyond what the media spoonfeeds the masses.

Don't get me wrong... I would love a solid, dependable health care system that wouldn't bankrupt me if I got sick or hurt, but that won't happen here.

You should try Active 3D 1080p movies. Twice the frames IIRC. So twice the size..

Anyone else want this LG 55" OLED ? It looks amazing. I hope it's possible to calibrate them accurately though. I do love the contrast and overly punchy colors, it's pleasing, but on some occasions you just want a nice accurate picture, which judging by OLED phones I have doubt as to whether it can deliver but hopefully. The day they figure out totally borderless oled screens will be sweet.

lg-55-inch-oled-tv0220120102084751736.jpg

FYI All of the Galaxy S and SII phones can easily be calibrated using third party apps and the Galaxy SII actually gives you the option to pick from several different color presets without the need for extra software.

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.projectvoodoo.screentunedev#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwib3JnLnByb2plY3R2b29kb28uc2NyZWVudHVuZWRldiJd

A lot of the opposition comes from the fact that the US government has a reputation for being unable to run anything well or within budget.

Slow day for me and I dont have a normal,job..got used to going out all the time feels wierd to sit at home..now..in bed and kinda sleepy but dont want to sleep...

Back
Top Bottom