Potentially the longest thread in history...

Not to be hatin', but who else can't stand Overclock.net? That site is sooooo cluttered.. TF is SO much better.

overclock.net isn't too cluttered... just kinda plain and dull looking....

this forum's got more style and the look has more depth to it. ^_^

Re: Today I have...

You should try Active 3D 1080p movies. Twice the frames IIRC. So twice the size..

Anyone else want this LG 55" OLED ? It looks amazing. I hope it's possible to calibrate them accurately though. I do love the contrast and overly punchy colors, it's pleasing, but on some occasions you just want a nice accurate picture, which judging by OLED phones I have doubt as to whether it can deliver but hopefully. The day they figure out totally borderless oled screens will be sweet.

lg-55-inch-oled-tv0220120102084751736.jpg
my nitpicky sister would find a way to find fault with that LOL.

I had not, and cool. What does more developers joining mean? Google code is new to me.

The more developers the more stable and more features are added, it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up as part of the air crack suite.

what? have I given this forum's IP address a bad association???

I'm allready feeling wierd vibes from it.... LOL.

I'm also on 8 other forums with that same IP range/datacenter!!!! tons of sites use it for some odd forsaken reason!

that comes from me being into web hosting....

sometimes part of our jobs is to see who hosts with who...

lots of others in the industry have that as well... we use addons to make it easier.

Obviously I'm ignorant here, but why would one company need to see who is hosted with who?

Back
Top Bottom