left 4 dead anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Campaigns

Each have 5 chapters in

What you played in the demo was 1.5 chapters (the subway section was cut in half for the demo). Think how long the replayability for that lasted you alone, then add the other chapters, the other 3 campaigns, enemy and boss positions always changing, versus mode were you can play as the infected bosses working as a team planning your attack as the bosses against the other 4 human surivors AS WELL as the free content there will be adding over time. (they have stopped TF2 updates for a while to focus on brining new content to L4D)

And you have yourself a h3ll of a game:cool:

Oh and the modding community will be HUGE for this game! Think of all the custom campaigns, mods, skins and models the community will make. Stay pealed at Left 4 Dead Mods - Left 4 Dead Maps, Skins, Mods, Scripts & Custom Content for more :)

so its coming out today at 9 pm PST, anyone wanna join me? I have a feeling ppl are going to play versus mode right off the bat

wow I gotta say I havent had that much fun with a PC game for a long time, I did versus mode right off the bat with some friends and it was a blast to be the infected. Its just so hilarious ambushing the survivors and such, they really should have incorporated versus mode into the demo.

I got in about an hour or so of play last night (released at 11:01 for me) and loved seeing the rest of the No Mercy campaign. We were playing on Advanced (which was actually a step back from always playing Expert on the demo) and did really well until the end. After 4 attempts I had to go (work in the morning) but we could not survive the 10 minute onslaught at the end.

Yea...I can't wait until I get home to decrypt the files and dig into it! I dunno why, but I have more anticipation for this game than any other in a long time...probably since Civ4 was coming out.

We should get a dedicated group together to try to beat all 4 campaigns on the hardest difficulty, my steam name is Gabb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom