crysis warhead wensday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only played the demo of the original, but i do like this version more (mostly since its actually optimized well for the amount of graphics it displays). The enemies seem to go down easier too, and you can just walk by a weapon and it picks up the ammo.

I cant wait to get a 9800GX2 and really crank up the settings!!

I just beat it and I think it was a really good game. It is what they said it would be by being a faster paced Crysis. Isn't to much different than the original and could of been more difficult. I played on hard and found it pretty easy. Theres still the hardest difficulty setting but I don't think that will be much more difficult. Graphics are of course awesome, but I had to keep turning settings down because it puts more strain on the frames per second in the later levels. I had it on 1600x1200 mostly mainstream with shaders on gamer, still the best looking game I've played even with the lower settings.

I would recommend it.

Yeah i spoke too soon, as i got into the second map everything turned into a slideshow.

Looks like ima throw the 512 8800 i got in here so i can actually play it. I really dont see how the review said that they could run it on full settings with an old 8800GTS, thats a load of bull.

im looking forward to having two arms and trying it ^_^. hows the 'story' as opposed to the original?
I know the story itself is the exact same, but is it any good playing from psycho's angle? he seems like a fun type XDD
Well...I'm only a few levels into it, but so far the story hasn't resembled the first game in the slightest. There are a couple lines of dialog that mention Prophet and Nomad, but other than that, events have happened that happened in the first game already and I wasn't there to play it, if that makes sense. I was looking forward to sneaking up behind Nomad with my invisibility and talking to the Asian chick, or sniping Koreans from the crane tower in the harbor...mmmm...nope. Regardless it's still a fun game with intense action...much more than the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom