Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes still handing out keys and downloads are working. It would not work for me in Firefox so I did in in IE. Go figure.

What do you use to burn the .ISO to the DVD?

The Official ImgBurn Website

And also...

5esa38.jpg

I have dual monitors too!
:p

Personally I cant wait for Windows 7. I wasn't that excited about it, but after the keynote Im sooo pumped!!

Install went clean and easy Win 7 64bit. Took about 20 minutes on my underpowered machine. Dual booting with xp pro. All of my devices are working properly with the exception of my web cam and video capture card. Both are old and not unexpected. I have had to manually shut down one time but besides that has been running good. I will start installing as may programs as I can to see how they work. Unfortunately I only have a 40gb drive for my system disk and size after install was about 10bg.

Posting this from IE 8 Beta right now.

The current build of avast:
You will get a lock up for a few seconds before it will install and a few long pauses while it is installing, this might be a result of it being a VM I will investigate further.

Drivers will be an issue. Does Win 7 see your wired ethernet? You can hard wire for now if it can use that. What version are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom