Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biostar

• Intel <- if you vote for this, I will cry

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...out here some of the pot smokers also are infatuated with computers (although most arent, some still are). Most a video game gurus and things like that, yeah alot of them can be complete A** holes, but just ignore them and they will ignore you. The strange thing is, I am friends with some of them and I like to hang out with them at school and stuff, although there is some that I could easily not want to be around.

Hey...if you cant get around them might as well try to make some extra friends...

beedubaya said:
and even currently have no friends except here online.
I got my house mate that thinks that people like that are a social retard just because they have more freinds online than they do in real life.
TOTAL BS IMHO. But then again, I am not the 28 year old male that still plays with Transformer Toys the carpet. (some thing that I stopped doing when I was 13)
Also I do don't run into problems for accomedation when I go globe-trotting becoz I will just look up one of my online freinds. (Just make sure I make a mental note on where the nearist motel is becoz some you online people are scary in real life. :p :freak: :p

I totally hear ya. People say I'm gay because I don't like sports and I would rather work on computers than work on cars. I haven't had many friends because of this also. In fact, I've had a very lonely childhood. I have had several people pretend to be friends just with the intention of turning against me,
Ditto.
I was majorly depressed, but then I found TF and you all have just been great friends. I fit in here like I could never fit in at my high school.
Ditto again.
It's can be a pretty mean and ugly world out there, but we just gotta live in it sometimes.

Oh, mrdinkel, with regard to your "simple act of revenge", just read my quote that scrolls across the screen.:D

mrdinkel- not that it matters but im pretty sure you mean Jobe not Jehovah, I believe Jehovah is another name for god.. or the Hebrew name or something.

well... I dont get picked on.. or anything and had plenty of friends in school, this wierds me out because theres few people who dont like me, that doesnt say alot though cause this is Northern Minnesota and most eveyrone is very nice, its remote but I like the people here, however "quaint" we might seem. I'm not sayin I'm this awesome guy but.. I dont get picked on thus my confusion....

Nubius- haha I've sometimes thought about clearin that up since it is kinda a femmy name but believe it or not everyone calls me Fox, its a long not very good story But I used to wear Fox Racing back when noone else did and I was seriously one of the first, but I saw Nsync wear Fox jerseys at a concert and that was pretty much it. Anyway.. I'm just curious did anyone else think I was a girl? (I take no offense btw). or.. what did you think of any of my comments if you thought so?

"WARNING: PLEASE DON't TAKE MY ADVICE!!!!!..."

mrdinkel said:
Alright, some people (whom i know not), decided it'd be cool to destroy some of my personal property, and so I wrote this...

NOTICE:

Studies have shown that people who rip shit off my door and write “Your gay!” on my message board have the mental capacity of a paperclip, and will never have a job, outside of Wendys, McDonalds, etc..

Those same statisticians have also said that those same people wouldnÂ’t have the audacity, courage, skills needed to face me either. 1

One last thingÂ… Campus Security is watching you!!! You know that little infared camera in the hallway. You could break it to stop them from monitoring youÂ… give it a try.

Question for the poll, is will those people who did that to my property come back and assault me? (I suspect it to be college athletes)
:eek: Here's an idea: Vooooodooooooooooooooo!!!!:D:D:D:D (Please see Warning Above!!!) :confused: :cool:

Nubius said:
lol me and shumway know whats up :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well most of the pot smokers I know fit the stereotype exactly. I have known one in my life though that was smart and could do anything on a computer.

"Laughing My @$$ OFF!!!!!!!..."

LOL!!!!!!! :p :eek: .... I'm sorry, but reading back on everything, I've realized that this is one of the funniest thread i've ever seen! :amazed: :eek: :cool:

I am not a loner at school and everyone knows i love computers, but currently got homeschool but i went to school my whole life except now, and you may think i am just a kid but hey so are a lot of other people here u dont even know how old they r.

U know what I would do i would catch him in the back of the school and hit him in the head with a baseball bat and your done. Kidding (thats how i would handle it in High school), the way i would do it is (dont tell!) i would first get a baseball bat and keep it in my room in case he came there for problems(know what i mean) then i would just do something crazy like here is a list:

1. stink bomb in hallway and put some in his room and they search and find it there
2. tell(not my way but apparently some people do it
3. my baseball bat idea
4. Email bomb your principal or what ever he/she is and make it look like he did it. I dont know how so dont ask(LOL)
5. If he is an Athlete, if u have locker rooms ruin his clothes in their
6. Email bomb him or something similar
7. or tell him why is he acting like a kid from highschool

And who was that, you got punched on the bus 12 times, if that happened to me i would kill him(baseball bat idea) or i would hire a hitman to kill him(kidding)

and if anyone thinks my ideas are stupid,.........., they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom