I need to get this off my Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These experiences I get quite often, and I mean often.

The other day I went to the Local Shop, and thought \ heard my self telling me that their was a £100 Winning Scratch Card in the packet I would normally buy from as I like those £3 ones, the Bingo ones. I went back to the Shop and bought 002 from a pack of approx 68 Lotto Scratchers in the pack and Won £100. That is no Joke. I am genuinely being serious about that.

In the original thread I posted when I said I predicted my Sisters Relationship ending I did genuinely have a premonition about that as the relationship was just getting serious at the time and this was a few years ago now. It was only a few of second flash like yours PP.

I agree its more annoying than anything else. and its just a Head **** TBH.

Personally speaking I agree with that. I don't want anyone falling out TBH over various people having premonitions like my self and others who IMO are only human at the end of the day. Its not worth it.

Your not Crazy, its all ways happening to me. I mean all ways. I can tell when I'm going to bad for example with various conditions ECT I have mabie thats just Human Psychology but I can just tell as when you have things wrong you just know.
Well that's just the deal and I made an example of this thread as it's perfect. What happens to me is some of the most reasonable examples of this kind of stuff. I go to sleep and randomly I'll see something that I won't know is a premonition. Later on it happens and I'm like well, ok.

Then you got guys like these two completely being passive about what you and the other guy said, and then come after me because I have a reasonable argument that isn't way out there. This is why I don't discuss this kind of thing because everybody is a damn expert on the brain. Usually the ones claiming this are idiots and haven't experienced such a thing so they in all aspects of the word literally, have no idea what they're talking about.

I mean I don't want to be so forward and mean about it, but it gets on my nerves.

Don't worry about it we all know your SOO GOOOD at comprehending complicated matters.

Go somewhere else and help.
You're not banned yet?

Complicated matters? We are discussing something that happens with me, personally, so who are you to argue with me about knowing myself? Let alone comprehending what's going on with ME? Once again proving the point I just made, twice over.

RockMan is going to get this thread closed really quick.
If you don't like what PP is saying don't comment. If it's something offensive, report it.
The absolute worst thing you can do is comment back and start the fire all over again :tongue:

I think that it is a good idea to just drop it at this point. I see both sides and it seems to be all opinion based. Lets just break bread and forget about this thread. People who haven't experienced strange occurrences are going to think your making it up because they can't comprehend such an experience, on the other hand you got people that wish they had one and try to one up the other guy with a false story, and then you got people who do understand and who will support your ideas and experiences. You just got to ignore what you don't like because it's not worth getting into it especially in a forum for (mainly) technical issues. Basically dejavu is sorta like this premonition thing only in reverse. You feel like you've seen something in the past that has now shed to light when really you are taking similar experiences and situations you've experienced and combining them into one memory which seems like you've done it before.

I mean you think people take my long post seriously, agree with it, or even care haha? I know it happened, but the person who doesn't know who I am, or know the place I am talking about, or experience content I deliver can validate it in a provable way. Just move on honestly.

I see why you are upset PP Mguire because he was kind of rude, but honestly he is entitled to think it is ridiculous. Some people I believe are just gifted in certain ways. He's probably gifted in other ways that others aren't.

And I2D__ should not be as insensitive for yes, he does not know you or believe in these experiences without proof. The proof he wants is for him to experience such an event.

So honestly it goes both ways because we are just human. And I believe that the brain is capable of certain things that only certain people have achieved to unlock.

JUST AN OPINION lets not sling any insults at me now :p because I know what getting involved on a sensitive subject can do lol

Don't get me wrong, it's not just him. Honestly Mike's just in here to sling ****, but I2D came into a thread like it's me clicking on a hardware thread. Except, I have my experiences and hearings with professionals and he has his opinion. There's absolutely nothing wrong with opinion in such a matter (like religion, politics, cars, ect) but when you come into a thread like this, firing off posts like that you might as well walk into a Chevy clubhouse wearing Ford gear because it's kinda the same. Or go post over at TPU saying AMD sucks, it's all the same.

For the few around me I've actually told I've had to deal with the same thing, so it's not just him. Only a few around me completely understand, but the rest shed the same light in the wrong spot just like him. A prediction would be me saying the Titan X is going to stomp the 390x based on educated opinion and past relevance. Having a short glimpse of my parent's house on fire, then a short glimpse of my dad in the ditch with paramedics around him 6 years prior is not a prediction. Subconsciously or not. I cannot simply "predict" something like that as 6 years prior my parents weren't in that current living arrangement, I didn't own the vehicle I drove, I wasn't with the chick I was with, and I could go on. There is absolutely no plausible cause as to WHY or HOW my brain could predict such an action....but I saw 2 second glimpses of each and couldn't comprehend then what happened and even forgot about it years later until it happened. Once I have one it never happens again, it keeps moving forward. I haven't had my job but barely 3 months, but 4 years ago I saw myself on Interstate 30 heading west early in the morning, driving a car I didn't have for another 2 years, with a car seat to my son that wasn't even born yet. Not predictions. Those are only a couple of what I've seen and recognized. I probably don't even realize the majority of them that I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, it's not just him. Honestly Mike's just in here to sling ****, but I2D came into a thread like it's me clicking on a hardware thread. Except, I have my experiences and hearings with professionals and he has his opinion. There's absolutely nothing wrong with opinion in such a matter (like religion, politics, cars, ect) but when you come into a thread like this, firing off posts like that you might as well walk into a Chevy clubhouse wearing Ford gear because it's kinda the same. Or go post over at TPU saying AMD sucks, it's all the same.

For the few around me I've actually told I've had to deal with the same thing, so it's not just him. Only a few around me completely understand, but the rest shed the same light in the wrong spot just like him. A prediction would be me saying the Titan X is going to stomp the 390x based on educated opinion and past relevance. Having a short glimpse of my parent's house on fire, then a short glimpse of my dad in the ditch with paramedics around him 6 years prior is not a prediction. Subconsciously or not. I cannot simply "predict" something like that as 6 years prior my parents weren't in that current living arrangement, I didn't own the vehicle I drove, I wasn't with the chick I was with, and I could go on. There is absolutely no plausible cause as to WHY or HOW my brain could predict such an action....but I saw 2 second glimpses of each and couldn't comprehend then what happened and even forgot about it years later until it happened. Once I have one it never happens again, it keeps moving forward. I haven't had my job but barely 3 months, but 4 years ago I saw myself on Interstate 30 heading west early in the morning, driving a car I didn't have for another 2 years, with a car seat to my son that wasn't even born yet. Not predictions. Those are only a couple of what I've seen and recognized. I probably don't even realize the majority of them that I've seen.

Will agree to disagree. but what's funny is you making so many posts/comments to try and prove your "story", if people had these "magical powers" you guys wouldn't waste your time trying to prove to a "troll/close-minded" person... I would of thought you guys would have been a poker player or play the lottery which week...

Or even stop an event instead telling people on tech-forum "I knew a family member was going to die or house was going to burn down"... like REALLY! someone saw that coming and apparently did nothing to prevent it or help!!

But hey what do I know!?..

Last edited:
Will agree to disagree. but what's funny is you making so many posts/comments to try and prove your "story", if people had these "magical powers" you guys wouldn't waste your time trying to prove to a "troll/close-minded" person... I would of thought you guys would have been a poker player or play the lottery which week...

Or even stop an event instead telling people on tech-forum "I knew a family member was going to die or house was going to burn down"... like REALLY! someone saw that coming and apparently did nothing to prevent it or help!!

But hey what do I know!?..

I don't know what his problem is but just leave the man alone.
After my last post here I just ignored it, funny how he won't admit he was in the wrong for insulting the guy.

If it weren't for that I would have let those 2 go at it till the mods shuts down the thread.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom