Which All Channels/Series R U Fav ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattew

Banned
well this new thread i am starting just like a survey to find out are people in tech-forums only bother for tech stuffs or do ne other stuff for relaxation or pass time.......
like watching TV or playing outdorr games or ne sports.
focusing more on TV (well i thatz serves me as my pass time)

i mainly watch HEROES (my fav serial) n in that
Peter Petrille is my fav actor.... well wat abt u guys.......?

Re: Which All Channels/Serials R U Fav ...?

Battlestar Galactica is my TV show of choice.

If i am not in front of a computer (hardly ever now) I shoot, I fish, and i read.

My favorite tv show is Stargate Atlantis followed by House M.D. and Stargate Sg1 reruns.

I also enjoy snow skiing, water skiing, and golf.

I watch different channels on different TV's....

TV in the office is on the Speed channel 99% of the time.... sometimes I flip to the Discovery Channel. I am usually in there late late late after all the channels are info-mercials, thats why I watch Speed....

Usually watch Law & Order in the bedroom or a DVD when I go to sleep.... unless it's really late.

Downstairs, usually it is Discovery Channel, Spike, The Science Channel, National Geographic, Military channel, Speed, CNN.... depends on what's on.

I really don't have any shows I commit to watching daily/weekly or anything.... I never have enough time.

well sounds like u r a total scince freak always sleeping with tech n science...
i hope that u njoy urself at that particular time and relaz ur body n mind........

The only things I make sure to set the DVR on is Battlestar Galactica and The Office.

I've actually got the last 4 episodes of BSG on DVR but haven't watched them yet.

I've actually got the last 4 episodes of BSG on DVR but haven't watched them yet.

HEATHEN!!!! Though must watch Battle Star daily, an you have missed out quite a few unexpected deaths recently, cylon civilwar ect....

There are so many series I love I can't even list them all.

here are some of my favorites that I can remember

Alias
House
Smallville
Battlestar Galactica
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Dark Angel
Jericho
Lost
Surface
Supernatural