Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BitGuard

• BitDefender

• SAV 10

• Total voters
In my experience, Zone Alarm is a great firewall. However, it seemed to have issues on my PC. After a while it would seem to blow up, and mess my whole PC up. It is hard to completely uninstall, or at least it seemed that way for me.

It is a good firewall but it is also not very stable.

I dont appear to be able to get ZA to work on 64-bit XP, so Ive gone for comodo, and Im rather glad I did!

Got it with the defense settings that monitors pretty much every change in your computer not just traffic. Pretty decent!

I dont appear to be able to get ZA to work on 64-bit XP, so Ive gone for comodo, and Im rather glad I did! Got it with the defense settings that monitors pretty much every change in your computer not just traffic. Pretty decent!

Hi. I recently bought a laptop with 64 bit Vista. I downloaded Comodo but when I attempted to install it said it did not support 64 bit and closed and wouldn't install but said to see comodo.com for 64 bit version but I do not find a 64 bit version at their website. Did it work for you because you have XP instead of Vista?

Does anyone know of a good, free firewall that supports 64 bit?

Thank you carnageX, appreciate! I am downloading now, says it will take 1 hour to finish downloading. Is that normal? I have satellite internet.

I just noticed that the link you gave is for comodo firewall & anti-virus. I don't want the anti-virus because I am currently using Avast. I just need the firewall for 64 bit, do you know if it available as a free download without the anti-virus included?

I chose ZA based on ease of use, protection,program control features and the only other one I would have voted for but was not on the list was... the AVG firewall.

Back
Top Bottom