Xbox 360!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea 1k would be way too much the max is probably 500 USD and i guess that would be ok for a next generation backward compatible console its a deal!!!!!

the power of the xbox360 will surpass current COMMON systems because it is a hybrid powerpc system. Look at some of the other threads about it and it will explain it. As far as price, consoles are notorious for losing money each sale. PS3, XBox, and Nintendo all lose money on console sales. They make up for it by the sale of games (a percentage of sales), and subscription play (live, etc for xbox).

Hopefully you can turn the XBox 360 into a desktop computer. Imagine buying a computer for $300 that is faster than a $3000 computer.

gaming console pal sry pal but i think the realease date is november 1 because i went ot eb games.com and the games for it are 60$ which is not good but prolly worth it and they are schedulaed for november 1 so hopefully befor christmas microsoft will get it out there befor ps3 and the sales will show who is better in round 2 WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i cant wait to see a priec and a for sure realese date!!!! this thing is gonna blow ps3 away althought ps3 will be able to surf the web but who wants to do that on a consol? i saw it on the news toay too lol but xbox 360 is definitly gonna pwn!!!!!!

Surfing the web on your Playstation...BFD!

If anyone really cared about that, people wouldn't be selling WebTV units at garage sales.

The PS3 specs indicate that it has double the power of the Xbox360 and it has a better graphics card too. So M$ was unable to get ahead of sony once again, hopefully the games will be good though. I think i will buy two Xbox360's and 1 PS3. I'll use one Xbox as a computer and install tiger on it, the other for games. I think the price will be around $500 which is decent for all that hardware.

it was released that a bare system will retail at $299, and a system w/ controllers, remote, etc... will retail at, get this: $360. cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom