interface xbox with pc keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Beta member
Does anyone have info on the best interface currently available to play xbox with pc mouse and keyboard?

As far as I know there are none. I don't really see how it would work since the 360 has no mouse drivers, and the keyboard can only be used for basic text input (and it would be difficult to use the controller, which is two-handed obviously, and a keyboard at the same time).

That sounds like cheating to me.

It's going to be funny when people start doing this in COD4 and still get destroyed when people like me and my freinds play them.

Yeah, that's definitely cheating... and against the XBL contract thingie. If they ever found out (unlikely) your console would most likely be banned.

That sounds like cheating to me.

It's going to be funny when people start doing this in COD4 and still get destroyed when people like me and my freinds play them.

People have been playing CoD games with XIM's for a while now, search youtube.

Yeah, that's definitely cheating... and against the XBL contract thingie.

Where does it say in the XBL contract that you can't use this? I'm not doubting you, I just want to see it.

Is it cheating? Some say yes, some say no...It's not like this allows you to do anything more than you can with a controller, you are just using a mouse and keyboard to control a controller. It's a godsend for people like me that have been playing FPS's on PC for 10 years but can't justify spending over $1,000 to build a new computer to play 1 game but can't stand using an ironically named "controller".

It's exactly like people who have the auto-fire controllers, it gives people using the XIM an unfair advantage over those who aren't (although my friends and I could probably still beat people using them). If using joysticks is to hard then go play on PC.

I am absolutely worthless with a game pad, I think my KDR was .79 on BC2 after a month, since getting my XIM it's up to 1.75 and climbing. I rarely end a round under a 2.5 KDR.

Obviously I would be playing on PC if I could justify spending a mortgage payment to play 1 video game but I can't, that's why I'm using an XIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom