Zero gamers mouse Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NvidiaDude said:
lol im happy with my wooden surface and my optical mouse works perfectly :)
heh, dido

Although that pad does look nice, I just dont have the desk real-estate for a pad

I cant stand the noise and feeling of using a mouse straight on the desk, but all I need is $2 Office Depot mouse pad. I see no point in spending more than a few bucks for one.

well, it's for when your in a really intense FPS, and just a few pixels are the difference between a head-shot or death.
or... when you are tracking with your crosshair, and you hang suddenly on a spot in the "wood desk" where the grain of the wood isn't optical/laser friendly...
anyway, that's enough rambling.
Thanks for the link...

I see why they call it Zero Gamers Mouse Pad... because zero gamers would want that hideous thing. I'll stick with my laser mouse straight on my desk. ;)

The General said:
because zero gamers would want that hideous thing.

Exactly.

fuxal0t said:
and you hang suddenly on a spot in the "wood desk" where the grain of the wood isn't optical/laser friendly...

Just wait until you drop some Dorito crumbs on it. Your mouse will hang then as well. :D

fuxal0t said:
well, it's for when your in a really intense FPS, and just a few pixels are the difference between a head-shot or death.
or... when you are tracking with your crosshair, and you hang suddenly on a spot in the "wood desk" where the grain of the wood isn't optical/laser friendly...
anyway, that's enough rambling.
Thanks for the link...

What are you talking about? I have a huge mouse pad and a laser mouse (yes laser, not optical) and my mouse sucks on the mousepad but works great on the desk.

I guess this mousepad would be okay for people who play Halo* but for anyone who wants to play a real game it would suck.

*Halo is designed for people who play games with console hand-cuffs. They have flat levels where you don't have to look up or down.

eww that thing is pure ugly (I know grammatical errors :p)
If you want a gaming mouse pad get a Razer one. Mantis speed is pretty sweet and large (too large for my current workstation so I have my keyboard sitting on half of it :s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom