Stalker Clear Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stones-nutz, I guess you play Fallout 3. Whats up with this aim thing in Fallout 3? I saw it online.. like you aim and then select which part of body to shoot. At least from online videos, it seemed a little silly to me. How is it in the game itself?

That whole autoaim thing is optional.. its called VATS (which is really an automated target system) you can still use classic way of aiming (which is more fun anyways)

Its a lot like Oblivion's system though...

Fallout 3 uses the same engine as oblivion and it basically plays like oblivion set in a bombed out DC with guns and no magic. For some reason it was really buggy and crashed a lot at release, but subsequent patches have fixed that. The game suffers from the same limitations as oblivion does, the interiors of buildings loading separately, most objects being static, etc.

There are guns, but there is no replacement for alchemy and magic so this makes the list of weapons seem repetitive after awhile. You would think since that's all the game relies on they would have either had more guns, or made them customizable. That was my main complaint about the game. I just found it hard to believe that every bandit carried a beat up hunting rifle and some Chinese handgun. I think in reality both of those would be scarce in Washington DC.

Other than that its pretty solid. Again it plays like Oblivion with guns. It's ok but not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom