Quake Live, Ridiculous Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Insaine ?

quakelive.jpg

And yes, this is my own screenie. So many people trying to access a game which essentialy was released 10 years ago..

Because its 10 years old and so many people are trying to play it hence long queue lines hence fail.

DOOM was amazing, doesnt mean im gonna wait forever to play it inside my browser.

Oh you can't expect the waits to be like this always. This is a stress test. Open Beta.
And this is ultra mobility. Its like pocketing the most competitive online video game ever.

If they are always going to be like this then yeah, I'll agree....But just today I was able to play. close browser. and then start up again perfectly.

once you have the download, do u have to wait in the que anymore? I put the install on my flashdrive so I can install it here at school lol.

Only have to queue to log on. It's not that bad queing to be honest, i get in, go to log on quake live. And check my emails, play some CSS etc. No problem really :)

When the full release is out, they'll be far more servers.

every online game has it's problems at launch, and this is getting just as much attraction as newly released MMO's.

@Rican

How is the game stupid ? they've polished the graphics, and the game works and is better than quake 3 - but it is still definitely the game it was originally. It's hardcore, lots of great players out there. This is a game for people with skill, not like CoD games and TF2 - i have nothing against them games, i play them infact, but it's just to easy to be good at them.

Quake Live is just awesome, a classic yet brilliant game with stat tracking, achievements, 100percent portable on browser and totally free. Need i ask anymore of a game ?

Or...play it for...free?

This is one of the games that defines the FPS genre. Fast. Simple. Logical. Competitive. Its about winning.

seriously. How is it a fail?

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom