left 4 dead anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the past two years.. I had two computer class periods.. those classes I never really need to learn the work because I knew it.. so I just posted on the forums posting recommendations on builds and whatnot

There's a 4 vs 4 mode too isn't there? So technically we can have 8 forum members playing.

That would be sweet. Is it 4 v 4 though, or 2 v 2?

I was playing with 3 of my friends on Expert, and we couldn't beat the second chapter. It's ridiculously hard. But then I was playing with some friends on Hard, and we beat it in 1 try...

That would be sweet. Is it 4 v 4 though, or 2 v 2?

I was playing with 3 of my friends on Expert, and we couldn't beat the second chapter. It's ridiculously hard. But then I was playing with some friends on Hard, and we beat it in 1 try...

its 8vs8 + zombie hoard, the 4 players play the special zombies. I think the demo is way too easy as it is in any mode, you just gotta stick together and make sure you don't get surrounded. It seems very hard to organize the forum to play games ( my xfire thread failed horribly ), but yeah lets try to get a Left 4 dead party going on. Make sure you have mics!

Yea, I know there was an Xfire names thread stickied, but has there ever been a Steam ID thread stickied? If not, maybe one of you wonderful Mods could get one set up. I actually prefer Steam Community these days over Xfire or Gamespy or any of those.

its 8vs8 + zombie hoard, the 4 players play the special zombies. I think the demo is way too easy as it is in any mode, you just gotta stick together and make sure you don't get surrounded. It seems very hard to organize the forum to play games ( my xfire thread failed horribly ), but yeah lets try to get a Left 4 dead party going on. Make sure you have mics!

8 vs 8????

Its 4 human controller survivors

VS

4 human controlled bosses (with limited spawns)
+
AI Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom