Game with the BEST GRAPHICS EVER?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cvb724 said:
Oblivion now, Crysis or Alan Wake in 2007.

No DX9 card can run Oblivion on full graphics at a frame rate over 15.

i can run it at 30 fps until i get onto a horse..it goes down to 16-18 for some reason..

lol Nooo guild wars doesn't have very demanding or good looking graphics.
As far as this "Crysis" thing, quit naming a game that's not coming out for months and months (Q3 2007). It'd be the game with best graphics IF it was out and playable, but its not. Otherwise it's almost the same as if I said "Unreal Tournament 2010".

Yes, but still the graphics on crysis are so good they are worth mentioning.

I'm not that quite sure about guild wars, caz i had them running on medium and it was quite spunky, i'll try on high and repost.

urrr

why is everyone so bent out of shape about crysis? I could definetely understand if i was naming a game that hasnt even been announced yet! lol. But come on...it was released at E3, it has crazy awards already. screenshots...trailers....which means technically the game is put together, and playable. obviously still with bugs and still being worked on and not released just yet...but dam...when it gets here its gonna be sick is all im saying!!!

o yea and by the way....whoever it was that compared mentioning Crysis to mentioning Unreal Tournament 2010, is just dumb...sorry...haha.....theres not even a comparison there! lol...idk...i just thought it was silly to mention. UT 2010 isnt even probably no where near the "drawing board".

My point was just that Crysis *isn't* here year, and won't be here for another few months. I think its silly naming the game with best graphics ever one that hasn't come out yet, so I was extending an analogy. Of course a game that hasn't come out yet and is being made on an awesome engine will look spectacular!

like someone mentioned,Everquest 2,unless you hate mmorpgs,but you can still get the trial to test the bounbdaries of your system.When you get in graphic options theres a message saying something like: "No computer or system on the market can run this game at max settings" lol trust me this game is demanding as ****.Its a 3d game looking like 3d cartoons/movies ,true 3dness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom