BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a level 24 soldier and I seriously never remember to use my turret. Not sure what that's about but I almost never use it...like less than 10 times in the whole game I am positive. I need to use it more often lol..

Great pics btw!

Lol, except from Sledge. WOO 2 SHOTS NO ACCURACY FTW!

Besides, I've had people kill low level guys in Fyrestone area and pick up awesome weapons, it's truly random.

I picked up an awsome revolver that is like a one shot wonder if you get a headshot....got it from one of those piles of garbage that the skags throw up.

It is an awsome revolver.

I hate when you have a gun and find one almost like it and have to weigh the options between them. Is it worth this much extra damage to drop the fire rate by that much, or is the extra critical damage multiplier worth a smaller clip? I keep finding great sniper rifles and hate having to make the decision.

Or finding a really killer weapon, but you need a level or two to use it. You either sell it or cart it around until you level up.

I really do enjoy this game. Playing by yourself or with random people online is meh, but get a few friends together and just jump in for a night or two of badlands blasting fun is great. I have a soldier and brick in their mid 30s currently and prolly log on once a week to play unless someone gets a party going. Really the game is just FPS Diablo, a great time killer game but not something that will appeal to everyone.

ok, you guys have convinced me, im going to pick it up, maybe not this month, but most likely some time next month (would get it now but will most likely already have to put money towards replacement ram)

I hate when you have a gun and find one almost like it and have to weigh the options between them. Is it worth this much extra damage to drop the fire rate by that much, or is the extra critical damage multiplier worth a smaller clip? I keep finding great sniper rifles and hate having to make the decision.

Or finding a really killer weapon, but you need a level or two to use it. You either sell it or cart it around until you level up.

Any weapon that requires me to be a few levels higher, I sell. Mainly because you find so much better stuff by the time you get to that level. For instance, at level 16 I found a KILLER rocket launcher, but I needed to be level 25 to use it...

But yeah, I still tote around my old sniper because it has 6 rounds and more damage, but the one I'm using now has x4 fire...such a hard decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom