4 brand new games woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so i was at an eb games and game stop in a shopping center in quebec city they had unreal tournament 3 for sale at 9$ new so i bought it, they also had hellgate london at 9$ new so... i bought it, aswell as gears of war for pc for 9$ so again i bought it and finaly the expansion to medeival 2 total war kingdoms for 9$ and i bought it. now my problem is gears of war and hellgate london are in french, im completely bilingual, but i would wrather play the game in its original state english, would it be possible for some one to send me the english audio files for these games, or would i be better of getting the games from uncle torrence, and just using my cd keys? i whenbt back to trade them for an english version but being in quebec city a majorily french province they where charging 20$ more to get gears and hellgate london in english so i stuck with the french and hoping to find a solution, in translation, im 100% sure its possible.

i allready have it lol. my ex got it for me for xmass when we where still seing each other. anyway could i just download the english versions of my french games?

I don't see why that would be illegal. All you're doing is switching languages. You've also already purchased a new copy of the game which authorizes you to make backup copies, etc. You wouldn't be doing anything question if you had Uncy Torrence help you...

There's no option for English version somewhere during the installation process? I had to do that with a German/Russian (cant tell) copy of Soulstorm. Should be under a drop down tab on the screen after you choose where to install to, if there is one.

well its asked me if i wanted english frenchgerman or chinese, so i selected english im hoping it isnt just the instal tho, it would also be really stupid if they charged 20$ more for just an english box lol if its this is teh case i will buy (french) games more often lol.

Gears the instal was in english but it never asked me a language in the first place btu the game is french, im hoping for hellgate because it asked me will be in english il be back with an update.

well hellgate london instaled in english yay! il be buying fr games fro now on unless they say french version like gears of war does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom