guild wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.guildwars.com

and yea gameguru I think I know what you're talking about, I heard at the past beta that they're going to create expansions for the game.. (more money to spend)

I have seen some ads in "PC Gaming" about it and here is what they say:
"An open promise to gamers from the Guild Wars team:

Guild Wars will not require a subscription fee.
Guild Wars will reward playing skill, noot hours played.
Guild Wars is an online RPG built to be enjoyed, not endured."

Seems great I can't wait for it. Only thing that worrys me about no fees is crap support. Even games where you do pay the GMs don't give a shit. Aside from that I can't wait for the release.

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and have played Guild Wars during the WPE. And while the game looks great and the game play is sweet, the servers are on arenanet which at one time was battlenet. And as most gamers know battle.net hosted diablo. Diablo got hacked all the time making it difficult to play the game. Hopefully the same thing does not happen to Guild Wars because it is a great game. We can only hope.

Haven't played the game but I'm looking forward to it. After playing Lineage 2 (ugh) I've been looking for a fresh new start. The screenshots looks promising and the gameplay quie unique.

I also enjoyed this game for the few days I've gotten to play it (56k made going into new zones slow). From what I've heard they're going to have a new exspansion every 6 months, and thats how they'll make their money. I wish I got a chance to acually guild war some more, that was fun, even tho my guild got wasted the time I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom