Good capture device

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
I am building a new computer and it only has pcie. I have the vid card set but now will need a good capture device for video. I do video editing and capture from vcr. I guess I would like it to be a tv tuner also just for the added fun. I have satellite and not cable but there must be something out there that is good with todays technology. What would you suggest?

Someone on another board keeps saying the aiw is a better scenario. If I read it right the aiw has more memory at 256 but the leadtek is almost twice as fast. Am I right with that or not??

I am going to go with the 6600gt tdh as gc with canopus advc50 as the capture device but I don't know about just a tv tuner yet. Any suggestions.

I don't need a tv tuner. I don't know what I was thinking. All I need is a vivo graphics card. My satellite doesnt need a tuner anyway. I wonder if it needs any 3rd party software like beyond tv or the likes? Anyone care to take the challenge?

ingeborgdot said:
I am going to go with the 6600gt tdh as gc with canopus advc50 as the capture device but I don't know about just a tv tuner yet. Any suggestions.

if you got a canopus, you don't need a tuner. just a vcr or cable tuner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom