Zune Sales Flaccid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmxfreakrider said:
[Totally uncalled for comments deleted]

Just saying MS does that because that is how they got to where they are today. I guess its just strategy, conquer before conquered. Ohhh and before you bad mouth MS too much, without MS most of us would be on apples, and linux would probably be on the server side only as almost everone wouldn't be on a x86 platform.

I never even heard on zune till I read this post.

I don't hate MS, in fact if it was me running it I probably would have done worse things.

I cleaned up the thread. Rants will get it closed.

Most people hate Microsoft, but don't know why. I can articulate why I dislike them.

Windows is actually a good product. What sucks is that MS tries to keep everything "backwards compatible". In doing so they drag every flaw from every previous version into the newest version... as well as creating all kinds of conflicts between the old coding and the new coding.

I'll not even get into how that maintain a "benevolent monopoly", or their heavy-handed tactics. Or how Bill Gates stole the whole shebang in the beginning.

The best thing MS could do would be to start fresh with an OS. It would make upgrading harder, but it would be lean and fast.

Since we got them (at Sears)
we have not sold 1 at all........

and we have a really nice eye popping display for it...
(but the cheap *******s sent us a non working dummy display model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom