Xbox 360's compatibility with speakerless monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlux

Beta member
Alright, I am having issues right now, I unfortunately am pretty poor and am on a VERY tight budget. Here is my issue... When I first got my xbox 360 months ago I had issues with the fact that I had no available TV to connect it to. So I went out and purchased an adapter to hook it up to my computer monitor. Then I didnt have sound so I was forced to go back out to radio shack to purchase an adapter I read about online that allowed me to plug it into speakers, well... unfortunately all the speakers I had would not fit properly, so I am using an old ipod compatible radio I cought years ago and it works but not the way I hoped, well a friend had moved off to the army and is sending me his XL1 Turtlebeach headset, but I would hate to get it and not be able to plug it in, so im wondering if there is any adapter that I need to buy to be able to plug this baby in and it works the day I recieve the headset because I was better prepared than I was before... please help!

You shouldn't need to buy another adapter. The cable you bought to hook your 360 up to your monitor should also have the male/male audio cable, which I assume is what your iPod speakers are hooked into. Your turtle beach will hook into those, the controller, and a USB spot on the 360.

Yeah you shouldn't need anything special to hook up the headset to the 360. I think it'll just connect directly to the controller like most 360 headsets, or if it needs power it'll get powered via USB directly from the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom