wisdom teeth and other cruel jokes of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
College Baseball - Behind the plate catching in 100 Degree weather.

Sinking Fastball, probably in the low 90's, kicks the back of the plate at the tip and comes straight up into my crotch. Breaks my "cup" in half and puts me on the ground, upset stomach, trouble breathing, the pain of a knife being gabbed into my groin, over and over and over again.

Embarassment of the EMT who had to actually check the "boys" to make sure everything was ok and still intact.

lot's of ice that night...

Dude that would kill anyone thats why i have to give it to the catchers they really need to watch where that ball is going.

HAVOC2k5 said:

Sinking Fastball, probably in the low 90's, kicks the back of the plate at the tip and comes straight up into my crotch. Breaks my "cup" in half and puts me on the ground, upset stomach, trouble breathing, the pain of a knife being gabbed into my groin, over and over and over again.

Embarassment of the EMT who had to actually check the "boys" to make sure everything was ok and still intact.

No not the family jewels!!!!!!!!

ouch...thats all I can say....

Worst I had was when I was 12, I had a Kawasaki KX 65 2 stroke, one of those racing bikes, becuase well I raced alot, and any way yeah I was woods riding one time and I was going too fast and I lost control and hit a tree.

I broke 2 ribs, and fractured my arm in 3 places and had a pretty nice bruise on my chest........

I kinda lost racing, cuase it took awhile, and I grew out of my bike really quickly, and I didnt have the money to buy a new 2 grand Honda CR 80, so I kinda just faded out of the scene.....

Thats Kinda how I got into computers Ironicly...:confused:

HAVOC2k5 said:

Yooouchhh! Reminds me of a few weeks ago, I was walking downstairs, and my dad, suprised me with a spinning jump kick as a joke, got me in the nuts, and I was down for the count.

Getting all 4 of my wisdoms pulled in about 2 weeks, not gonna be fun my surgeon told me I'd need a whole week off work. So I've got a whole 7 days to be hopped up on vikadin
Psht, that's bull. A whole week just for that. I got like.......those maximum strength prescription only tylenols but that's still nothing to vicodin. Next day I was at work.

OMG did u guys hear about this black chick in philadelphia who ripped a piece of her husbands....jewels off with her BARE HANDS!!!!!!!! OMG! thats GOTTA BE THE MOST PAINFUL THING EVER!!!1

my stories

1)cracked my ankle playing basketball, i jumped hit a guy in the aire, then landed on that boney part thats on the outside of the ankle ( pointing away from you), ankle cracked inwards, then about 2 weeks later did the same thing playing soccer, on the same ankle, in the same way, except this time i couldnt get up, and after an hour it looked like i had a FAT band around my ankle ( inflammation).

2)i cracked my ring finger backwards....not 1, not twice, not three times, but FOUR TIMES on the same finger, its never been the same since

3)i was playing soccer and me and this guy got into a friendly brawl, he pushed me back, and you no those big garbage cans they keep in the back of buildings for the garbage trucks to come get with these GIGANTIC hookes, well the can itself had a hook of its own and took a nice chunk of my lower legs skin with it, and started bleeding like mad

I dont have to get my wisdom teeth pulled due to an awesome dental plan! I did however have to get 7 teeth pulled in one day. 3 baby and 4 adult, my mom made me go to school that same day....dam parents. :mad: ;)

The worst cut ive ever had was when i was riding my mountain bike down the side of the road with sandles on. The front tire kicked up a string of barbed wire and one of the barbs dug into the left side of my foot. Since i was going pretty fast, the momentum pulled the barb through my foot and about 4 inched across it. Big old gash where you could see the bone and blood pouring out of it. I finished my ride over to my friends house where he cleaned it up with a full bottle of hydrogen-peroxide and 5 packets of new skin....total numbness. :p I never got any stitches even though i should have. :rolleyes: I now have a giant scar running across my foot.

I broke both my ulna and my radius in tae-kwon-do doing some grappling drills. Heard a loud SNAP and my arm went limp. I just sat down and played with my totally limp hand, kind of fun actually. ;) Other than that, never broke any bones.

I broke open my big toenail when the kawasaki 250 i was riding kicked up a big rock and smashed it against my toe. Had regular skate shoes on at the time, that was quite unpleasant for a while after that. :confused:

Just a word of caution. Drinking out of a straw is probably the worst thing you can do when you get your wisdom teeth pulled, I'm surprised they gave you one. You can possibly suck out the blood clots and that can lead to serious problems. Just a heads up.

wow, didn't think about that. well i didn't have any problems like that but i'll keep that in mind for the future because with my messed up teeth i may have more dental surgery. my teeth are the only thing i'm sensitive about. i basically have really bad teeth and people used to make fun of me for it which made me real depressed. it took me until year 10 to flip out and since then the only kid that has ever made fun of my teeth was an ignorant year 8 last year.

i can say i had a great surgeon he did a brilliant job. in fact i would have felt comfortable at school yesterday after the operation :amazed: the only reason i wouldn't go to school is a) i don't want to and b) not allowed to after general anasthaetic.

other cruel jokes of nature include how easily shoulders can be dislocated and knees injured. more so knees if anyone has ever heard me complain around OT :p

I punched a guy in the head at a Cryptopsy concert and fractured my hand.

Got in a car accident - flipped 3.5 times and broke my thumb, had to get pins put in it. (I dont remember anything from that accident)

I want my wisdom teeth out, but they're groing in straight and almost completely grown. My teeth are huge, and my mouth isnt that big, its not like I use them. I could use about 20 vicodin though :)

I think I tore something squatting about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom