just got my wisdom teeth pulled.

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok damn i was knowing for a while that i was going to be getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled and cut out. i thought that i was going to besomewhat prepared. damn was i ever wrong. i dont think that ive ever hurt this bad when it came to my mouth. so far i think ive slept over 12 hours just today.

really, i got mine out last month, it never hurt. are you taking meds??? I was taking percocet and it was fine. Just actually take all your antibiotics and don't accidentally suck out a clot because i got a dry socket from that and an infection.

dang ya i've heard getting your wisdom teeth pulled really hurts!!! thats one thing I hope I never need to get out, that and my tonsils...well hope you feel better, just take your drugs :p

also, my sister got like 4 regular teeth pulled once, and it was hilarious when she came out, she was still kinda of under the medicine they use to put you asleep, she got the one where it knocks you out completely, not just the mouth, it was like she was high lol!!!

I got 8 teeths pulled out at one time when fitted for braces, including all my wisdom teeth. Didn't hurt at all. The doctor prescribed some pain killers for me but I didn't even bother with them.

Liquid diet works well, lol. Wait till you get those stiches out. You'll be in for a surprise when they pull out this huge, long-ass cotton doohicky out of the lower jaw where the bottom wisdom teeths once occupied.

The dentist will give you a tool where you fill it up with water and you shoot it into the hole to clean it out. When the gum heals over, there should be no food stuck in there to prevent infection in the future.l

It didn't really hurt when they pull out that cotton swab. It feels kind of funny because it slides out. Strange, I was like, whoa. New sensation there.

ok well i dont know if i have to go back and get that done. were your pulled out or cut out, mine were cut out and im taking loratab and it hurts like hell

Oh, mine was pulled all the way out. The darn tooth are surprisingly long. I wonder why they just cut it? It would be better to have the whole thing out. Maybe it has something to do with supporting your jaw or something.

no they did cut the whole thing out i guess it was just easier to cut it instead of pulling it. i had one pulled and it was a top one.

man that sucks, sorry man. so you're taking loratab and you're able to operate a computer, my experience with loratab was a lot more on the i'm just lying around feeling good side. Same thing with percocet. I had 2 removed last year and two more removed this year for some weird reason. Both drugs kinda messed me up lol, hey free high.

Back
Top Bottom