windows server 2012 essential r2

miltiadisf

Solid State Member
i have install windows server 2012 essential r2 on a dell server. i take this message: dashboard could not open until the configuration is complete. i would like not to complete the configuration winzard of windows server. is these possible and how . my target is to open dashboard without complete this wizard.

i have install windows server 2012 essential r2 on a dell server. i take this message: dashboard could not open until the configuration is complete. i would like not to complete the configuration winzard of windows server. is these possible and how . my target is to open dashboard without complete this wizard.

What is the purpose of not completing the wizard?

What step are you trying to skip?

What is the purpose of not completing the wizard?

What step are you trying to skip?

i have make some configuration and install some aplication , i don't want to change anything like the name of server or set up an network administration acount like the wizard ask for.

i have make some configuration and install some aplication , i don't want to change anything like the name of server or set up an network administration acount like the wizard ask for.

I still can't understand why? Like what step are you on? can you send a screenshot? I really think the OS depends on this config to work properly.

I still can't understand why? Like what step are you on? can you send a screenshot? I really think the OS depends on this config to work properly.

when i install windows server this wizard appear and i cancel it.i make some configurations like dns , remote deskop , dhcp. when i restar it this wizard appear again and i cannot access dashboard. i try to complete it but at step 3 ask for network administator acount (username and password) , i dont know what to put in and i afraid that i make something wrong. i dont know much adout servers.

thanks for the fast replay.

when i install windows server this wizard appear and i cancel it.i make some configurations like dns , remote deskop , dhcp. when i restar it this wizard appear again and i cannot access dashboard. i try to complete it but at step 3 ask for network administator acount (username and password) , i dont know what to put in and i afraid that i make something wrong. i dont know much adout servers.

thanks for the fast replay.

OHHH. You are afraid of naming an account because you think something will go wrong if you name it a certain name? Don't use Administrator or Network Administrator. You can name it anything else

no , the wizard ask for a username and password for network administrator acount . i don't know what to give.

Are you trying to hook it up to a domain? Because it sounds like it's trying to prompt you for domain credentials.

Back
Top Bottom