Who is going to miss SGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it was explained was that the Wraith had trouble interfacing the ZPM's with the ships, because of the different technology.

But then again, Earth found it really easy to use the ZPM to power the stargate, like it was a AA battery.

I guess it could make sense that they had trouble figuring out how to use the power that was available - and not just getting the power.
They probably did but at the time the Ancients has Orion class vessels an maybe if they had 3 or 4 of them it wasnt so hard for them to fend one off.
It did look like it took a bit of damage from the drones. They just didn't have a lot to use.
So with a lot more drones each firing from 3-4 Hippaforalkus ships, they'd be likely to destroy it.

What I never understood was the wraith had 10 thousand years you go over what the ancients left behind, why did they not have more reverse engineered tech from the ancients? Surely given 10 thousand years they would have come close to something like a ZPM.

I am also wondering about the ZPM's the stole from the replicators, I can recall 3 darts heading towards the city but how did they get time to beem down recovery teams, find the ZMP rooms, get back to the RV and them back to the hive all before the planet exploding? I mean Sheppard, Ronan, McKay only found it as quick as they did as weir was infected with nanites and could tell them where it was.

Look on the brightside..... the final half of S4 BSG will be returning soon

I am so looking forward to it I am seriously on eadge I have seen a pick of adama in a viper launch tube waring a blindfold with a white squair on his chest typical firing squad style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom