Who is going to miss SGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itd be a close battle if you used the SG ships before the asguard gave them beam weapons.

But with a ZPM and beam weapons, no contest.

they could just beam a nuke aboard and be done with it..

an Asgard upgraded 304 + ZPM would win. Though I'd hazard a guess and say they'd try working together, however.

Now, an interesting comparision I think would be: Borg vs Replicators.

Oh oh, lets do the BSG ship vs SGA ship thread again.

that was always hilarious.

Sorry guys...... Lexx's One Armed-Madrid-Drones-That-Fly-Around-And-Stuff

Second Season of Lexx.

Mantrid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The drones had a von Neumann probe-like ability to manufacture more of themselves entirely from local raw material, so soon his ship was accompanied by a substantial number of these drones. (Madrid) sent some of his drones to follow the Lexx over the course of many episodes to toy with them, destroying any place they visited shortly after they departed and using the raw materials to manufacture exponentially increasing numbers of drones. Soon with countless billions of drones at his disposal, Mantrid begins tearing apart planets and eventually even stars for raw material. By the end of season two Mantrid's drones composed of over 64% of the mass of the entire Light Zone (Universe) and were poised to rapidly finish consuming the rest of it.

For those people that have seen the last quarter of Lexx Season 2, you would know what type of destructive force an army of One Armed Madrid-Drones-That-Fly-Around-And-Stuff can do.

ooh that's a toughy. Since in many ways, operationally speaking, they are similar.

meh, replicators would probably win, if they had time to build up there forces first. Especially if were talking about human form replicators. They are **** hard to kill, unless they had A.R.G's, or thought up the plan to make them a giant super dense blob (from SGA)

On the other subject, 304's retrofitted with the plasma beam weapons would definitely dominate, even with out a ZPM.

What i want to see is goa'uld Vs. Wraith, because they probably match them in numbers, or i should say they did, earlier on in sg1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom