whiskey from peepee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ****, if I knew by me being concerned about the content would make some people, I wouldn't have said anything.
Look man if I made you upset in anyway thats my mistake, but the reason I said what I did, because I work with people who have some sort of disease or mental illnesses and you gotta forgive me on this, but I look out for people mostly who are sick, can't do very much for themselves or stand up to any sort torment or other BS.

Again like I said I made a mistake for saying something and I did not want it to turn out like this.
I have to go to work in about 20 minutes, sorry for any problems I caused for being concerned.

Being Irish with the inherited love of a fine whiskey I can appreciate this, still wouldnt touch it but can appreciate it

I think this is all down to the fact that political correctness has gone insane. In the words of an Australian comedian "if it starts with political there's a good chance it's not correct". I'm sorry Mike, I have to add that the only thing I found remotely offensive here is the implication that diabetics need defending, though I understand where you're coming from and the fact that I'm sure you didn't mean it in that way.

On the topic, I would probably be game to give that a try. I wouldn't proudly tell everyone but I'd probably try it :p.

I love my whiskey. Just bought an 18yr old Weisers on the weekend
Would I try it? Would have to be a try first ask questions later type of ordeal. I'm sure the purification system is good. I mean, I've seen a commercial that shows you a glass empty, the sound of a toilet flushing, the glass begins to fill up, someone comes out and drinks it. *shrugs*

Didn't say if it was a bourbon, rye, scotch, etc though. Just says "added to the mash"

I love my whiskey. Just bought an 18yr old Weisers on the weekend
Would I try it? Would have to be a try first ask questions later type of ordeal. I'm sure the purification system is good. I mean, I've seen a commercial that shows you a glass empty, the sound of a toilet flushing, the glass begins to fill up, someone comes out and drinks it. *shrugs*

Didn't say if it was a bourbon, rye, scotch, etc though. Just says "added to the mash"

yum wiser's 18. i havent had it yet but i drink small batch pretty often in the summer and love it. id love to try wisers 18 some day.

the city water where i live is recycled here. we poop pee and what ever else people do with toilets ends up into our drinking water it is cleaned and recycled it the way the water system works. id be iffy to try it because i know exactly what it is but still even with the drinking water i pretend i don't know that it is recycled lol.

It's called self sustaining infrastructure that most countries in the world will end up having to adopt at some point and for a large portion of the world is getting ready to adopt, you know that really weird smelling black fertilizer that you see from time to time? That is treated human waster ready to be spread all over your food, water reclimation from urine is nothing new back in WW2 I know of at least two countries that built subs with urine filtration systems for making fresh water.

It's called self sustaining infrastructure that most countries in the world will end up having to adopt at some point and for a large portion of the world is getting ready to adopt, you know that really weird smelling black fertilizer that you see from time to time? That is treated human waster ready to be spread all over your food, water reclimation from urine is nothing new back in WW2 I know of at least two countries that built subs with urine filtration systems for making fresh water.

lol and yet they have only just established the ability to do so in space XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom