Which would you chose for same price? LG 55UF6800 vs Samsung UN55JU6400

I am actually shopping for the exact same price range, For the samsung it seems there are a few issues on there sets under the 7000 models, each one has a small issues with quality it seems and the LG I started to research and the biggest complaint is there user agreement where as LG will be tracking what you watch and if you don't accept the agreement then the built in AP's will not work on the TV such as Amazon prime and netflix and the such. I personally don't care if they know what I'm watching but I'm actually considering spending a touch more for a higher end model on the Samsung.
HUH one of the 7000 models is on sale now too.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...lack/4213306.p?id=1219707301732&skuId=4213306

Last edited:
My TV is a JU6700 and the TV I bought for the kid is a J5200 and both are fantastic for the money. Not real sure what "small issues" could be because the only issue I have with mine is the fact that it's not a 2015 model with HDR lol.

Edit:
One thing to consider is if you're going to wall mount the TV the Samsung is lighter.

Last edited:
I really don't think there any bad issues, The biggest complaint I have been seeing is the black levels having the led bleed through, I am looking at the JU6700 also but not too sure if I like the whole curved tv aspect, Have not seen one other than in the store, What's your impression on the curved screens PP?
Right now I'm considering the UN55JS7000FXZA SUHD but early reviews are also showing some bleed through in the corners of the TV on dark screens, Waiting on yearly bonus so I have a little time to see what new models come out. Still want to see the curved screen in a house because I may look for one of those also.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...lack/4213306.p?id=1219707301732&skuId=4213306

Last edited:
I really don't think there any bad issues, The biggest complaint I have been seeing is the black levels having the led bleed through, I am looking at the JU6700 also but not too sure if I like the whole curved tv aspect, Have not seen one other than in the store, What's your impression on the curved screens PP?
The JU6700 at least is a PLS panel, so uh no backlight bleed issues lol.

Curved is for up close. No point in curved for in the living room or for any distances. As a computer monitor 10/10 will probably keep curved TVs for this use case.

Back
Top Bottom