Which iPod should I buy?

hiren43

Beta member
which iPod has better music quality?Well I'm a former iPhone 4 user and have Nexus 5 right now. I'm too much enjoying music on my N5 in Poweramp player app with headset(which comes with galaxy Note 4). I'm a music lover. So I want the best experience. Poweramp is amazing to ears. It has amazing bass. This app is not there in apple store. I doubt that any iPod could beat android phone with Poweramp app if it comes to music. I'm hearing that people love iPod coz it is easy to use and can store bunch of songs and its portable. I don't care about those reasons. All I care is about music experience. So if you are saying that iPod can beat any android phone with Poweramp then which iPod should I buy? And of course, I want to buy headphone. Will I get better experience after leaving samsung earbuds? What do you think is best headphone in terms of music quality. I don't care about confortness and portability.

If you care about sound quality, get away from those Note 4 headphones and get something a little higher end. :tongue: the Music app (and Spotify, etc) have the option to set EQ's, so you can adjust the bass all you like!

Back
Top Bottom