Which class to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriss

Baseband Member
I would like some help in deciding which classes or better yet electives to see what would be right for me. I know nothing of computers but during the final months of my school year and my summer, I want to cover topics on basic things I should know so I at least have a background before I go into those classes.

These are the computer classes:

Computer Applications 1 & Career Development
Microcomputers
Computer Programming 1H
Computer Programming 1R
Advanced Computers
LEP Computers

These are just electives and this is how they want me to fill it out. I have to circle four of them with the one I feel most important goes on top in descending order.

Most likely, I will take two of the four I choose(the first two will be most likely my classes with 3 and 4 being "backup").

I'm not sure which would give me a general,basic understanding of computers and from there I want to do basic programming.

Really I want a class that gives a general idea of computers covering many basic topics and basic programming.
Help is appreciated.

I've yet to find out since I heard that 1R was regular and that 1H was a basic programming but one of them is more advanced than the other.

do career development. in my school that means you intern with the network director at my school, and act as tech support for one block for both semesters. Gives you alot of practical experience. your school may be different tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom