What's your gaming setup?

Cabbs

Golden Master
I'm curious to see what our members here game with (mouse, mouse pad, keyboard, gamepads, etc). I'll start.

Mouse-Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, forced 500hz polling rate
Mouse pad-Puretrak Talent
Keyboard-Filco FKBN87M/EB
Sound-Beyerdynamics DT770 headphones connected to Sony STR-DE935 receiver

Well for me, it kinda depends. For FPSes, I use an old optical mouse, and an apple pro keyboard.

For flight sims, I use a logitech extreme3D pro joystick with a keyboard.

For racing games, my setup is as follows: mad catz racing wheel with two pedal attachment, microsoft two pedal thingy (so I can have a clutch), an old pos joystick for a shifter, and the logitech extreme 3D for camera controls.

That with three 28" monitors in an eyefinity group.

Here's mine:

Cheap $10 Labtec Mouse
Mouse pad picture of my dog
Some older Logitech Elite Keyboard

(Yes, I know. All cheap stuff)

I'm more interested in knowing about FPS setups, should have specified lol.

Well was using a Razer Lachesis for a while but right click was getting iffy so I am back to my Razer Diamondback 3g and I use a saitek Cyborg Keyboard.

I got some cheap Logitech headphones and a Mousepad with a pic of my daughter when she was born... :D

I remember the time in L4D No Mercy where we destroyed the survivors right outside of the safe room. That was win :D

the rig in my sig is my everything rig I just have cheap peripherals 4$ labtec optical mouse, kensington keyboard for life keyboard, acer 22" monitor, altec lansing 2.1 speakers with sub. Don't play very many games though anymore just some battlefield heroes and maybe some gta4 every now and again. The rig's just getting a little old and I'm pretty cheap.

I also play a few light games on my hp DV6700 laptop but nothing really serious.

I play with a off brand pair of ear buds, cheap 2 dollar mic, Microsoft sidewinder on a dell mousepad, cheap multimedia keyboard and a 24 inch AOC and a Bawls or Amp most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom