Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquility
Dimmu Borgir
Iron Maiden
Nile

They're pretty much the bands I listen to most at the moment.

Hahaha Nile, now that is an epic-*** band. Deicide was just here like 2 weeks ago i think.

Morbid Angel SUCKS live. They headlined the Despised Icon show, I thought they were horrible, probably cause I cant stand his voice half the time.

Behemoth put on a good show, but Despised Icon owned it by far.

P.P. Mguire said:
If you want real Death Metal check out THESE bands
Deicide
Vital Remains
Nile
Emperor
Morbid Angel
Gorgoroth

I have some Morbid Angel.

Real Death Metal doesn't necessarily mean better :p.

Oh, if you want some Extreme Death Metal, try Cryptopsy.

The first band I've ever said was too heavy. Plus Lord Worm is horrible. But man, it's fasttt.

I didnt say it was good, i was just saying that it was real. You cant get any more Death Metal than Vital Remains. Seriously take a listen. Also, i know Morbid Angel live sucks, and i dont really like them but i named them off anyways. Nile is awesome though lol. Death Metal band w/ an Egyptian twist haha.

yea, triviums bassist is paolo(sp?) and he used to be in a band called Metal Militia for a while(that was with my bro). he stopped by my high school about a year ago and i talked to him a little. my bro grew out of death metal and started playing jazz. now he is in UM(university of Miami) with the help of a full scholarship for guitar.

Thats a tough one, I'd have to say:
Modest Mouse, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Flaming Lips, and Sigur Rós.

Yeah, they're really good. I only have seven of their songs right now, but I will be getting their whole Ágætis byrjun album in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom