Whats ur Favorite Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NathanM said:
In no particular order besides Opeth; formatted as "Group (Genre)":

• Opeth (Progressive Death Metal)-I really love them, saw them live
    In Flames (Melodic Death Metal)-not bad but turned off slightly because a friend i dispise listens to them all the time
    Soilwork (Melodic Death Metal)
    Children of Bodom (Melodic Death Metal)
    Dark Tranquillity (Melodic Death Metal)-Saw them live with opeth for the first time, didnt really like them but their recorded music might be better :confused:
    Lamb of God (Death Metal)-Cant get enough of them
    Rush (Progressive Rock)
    Dream Theater (Progressive Metal)-Been really getting into them, not bad at all
Ill have too check out the other bands you listed since i like the other ones i mentioned. Good choice in music. \m/

Thanks! I'll search farther back in this thread to see what you like since we obviously have similar tastes. If you haven't posted though, do so.

Trapt
Enya
Hoobastank
Lifehouse
Jummy Eat World
Saliva
I have a demo of Headstrong from Trapt before they got big. Its really different and good and now that ive heard the demo i think the real one sucks. They changed some of the better stuff they had.

Bauhaus
The Cure
The Cult
The Clash
The Cruxshadows
Peter Murphy
Voltaire
The Smashing Pumpkins
Project Pitchfork

MANY more...

My music tastes have changed some (I posted last year in this thread)...
I don't really like Metallica anymore, I got tired of them. My favorite has to be System of a Down, just not their new album.
I like foreign metal, mostly German such as In Extremo and Megaherz.. I don't understand it but it is pretty good music.

System of a Down used to be good pre Ozzfest99. Back then they where freakin awesome as ****. Now its meh. I am liking Coheed and Cambria now and Taking back Sunday.

lets see hear

opeth
angra
blind guardian
IRON MAIDEN (my favorite)
bathory (RIP quorathon)
old in flames
old metallica
megadeth
children of bodom
dragonforce
pantera
and im surprised noone hear likes Iced Earth they are one of my favorite american metal bands
Demons and Wizards
Dark tranquility
Rhapsody
Kamelot
and some Manowar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom