What's a good MP3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
^ Werd.

I might actually get one just because they're so tiny, and cheap, but I already have a Cowon A2 so I can't really justify it.

I've only seen my Dad's 60GB Ipod Photo.

It's the size of an IDE hard drive, its huge :rolleyes:

talldude123 said:

naah I got the 60 GB versiona and its not big at all.

Ok its no the size of a freaking pencil but it does the job and it works well with linux :)

right now I have about 41 Gigs of music on so the 60 GB came in handy ;)

I'd get a 30GB iPod Video, but thats just me, and I don't care about the internal hard drive, lol.

Though then you could put the various clips of Zinedine Zidane's headbutt onto the iP-V.

The only reason i don't want an internal HD is that it's not upgradable, and costs more than Flash memory.

And my budget is $130-$150 USD. No More please...

EDIT: This will be a birthday present for July 22nd. So i just need suggesstions for my parents to look at :bald:

Talldude I thought you were like 29 years old or somthing? I saw a pic of you and you had a shaved beard and a beer in your hands??

I'm going to be 18 in 3 weeks :D

I dont drink beer (Well i had some Bacardi Breezer about a few weeks ago at a party, that's my only drink :p)

And yes, i shave...and you do? :p

This is what i look like...not 29...(If i was 29, would i be using a Celeron?)
DSCI0101.jpg

talldude123 said:
The only reason i don't want an internal HD is that it's not upgradable, and costs more than Flash memory.

And my budget is $130-$150 USD. No More please...

EDIT: This will be a birthday present for July 22nd. So i just need suggesstions for my parents to look at :bald:

Most of, if not all of the flash based MP3 players that you have listed are not upgradable. The flash memory is built into the device.

talldude123 said:

At what point was I talking about iPod Photos?

I was talking about iPod Nanos. :amazed:

curtcheese64 said:
Most of, if not all of the flash based MP3 players that you have listed are not upgradable. The flash memory is built into the device.

On some of them, it says that you can add an SD card to the player (Maximum 1GB) to allow more memory. My friend's Panasonic MP3 Player has that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom