are free website templates a good idea? what do you recommend?

I think you should definitely go through the whole responsive design principles certificate, at least the training sessions. The responsive design techniques will benefit you a lot.

Thank you!

I was looking through some of the HTML as well as CSS files of some templates and it's pretty much all Chinese to me.... so, yeah, I will need to work my way through that course ....

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with starting with a free template, but eventual you will want to design your own and make it more your style or adjust items to make it better for yourself. I'd recommend using a captcha to keep out bots from crashing or spamming your website.

Can't go wrong with starting with a free template, but eventual you will want to design your own and make it more your style or adjust items to make it better for yourself. I'd recommend using a captcha to keep out bots from crashing or spamming your website.

Thanks! Yes, that's what I eventually did, I got a free template and learned my way around changing it so it would fit for what I wanted. I'm quite happy with the results :)

Back
Top Bottom