What grinds your gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What grinds my gears are lag-switchers and bridgers in Gears of War! It literally grinds my gears to grind my gears! ARGH!

That would be cogs ;).

Only time I hear cog is for bmx cassettes, every other time it's always gears hehe.

WOOH! some bike friendly ppl up on these forms!

anyways...

When a company adveritses that they are hiring and there are openings in every position, and you are the first person interviewed and when they ask what position you are applying for, they state that its filled. TY BEST BUY!!! .... im going to be selling "appliances" instead of fixing computers at the geeksquad table. They said I am "over qualified" too (its a good thing, I know too much hehe) but that said, they cant even fit one more person in? i mean come on when i went to the geeksquad desk i was waiting for 20min before someone finally entered the booth, and that call that "overstaffed"?

so employers in general grind my gears.

so employers in general grind my gears.

That's why I work for myself

I hate telephones. They always ring when I'm busy and it's usually someone I would never call (tele-marketer). Or it's someone wanting me to tell them how to do their job, which they should know how to do without me.

I bought a cell phone a couple of years ago with a 100 minutes a month plan. I don't think I've ever used more than 10 minutes a month and now my battery won't hold a charge for more than a few hours. It seems like it always just cuts off in the middle of every call I make with it.

The last job I had with Corporate America, the President of the company would have to screen my calls to keep the Sales Agents from bombing me with questions they were to lazy to find the answers to.

I could go on and on :D

The guy that took a dump and left right before you got into the bathroom, and the next person that comes in and thinks it was you that stunk up the place.

You know what ****es me off Idiot's and I can / want to kill them but i can't ****ing EU regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom