Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in a few years.

• Too early to say.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo niga-er i mean hi lol.....j/k ---im red/WHITE/blue :)

ummm do ppl of black skin color call eachother niggers but take offense when ppl of white coloer call them nigger??? no offense, dont get mad im just curious :p

sbcirclepants said:

ummm do ppl of black skin color call eachother niggers but take offense when ppl of white coloer call them nigger??? no offense, dont get mad im just curious :p

yea basiclly from what i have seen here most the dum white people are the ones to use that kind of language towards them. Thats when the fights break out.:p

"Fo-shizzlet, my nigglett!..."

sbcirclepants said:

Yea, i found the poll option that says: Orientals was kinda stupid, no offense. :p It's called: ASIAN! Calling them that is like saying they're all the same. It's OK if asian people say it, but soewhite dide saying that really makes all the differance. lol Calling somone an "Orientals" (lol) is like calling me a N!gger. You might get killed for it. :wooha::mad:

White folk are stareotyped as extremely arrogant people, so when some white man says "Nigerdley" or something like that, People (not just N!ggas) get really angy, since they feel black people are being pofiled as Nigerians. :beard:

So if you call a black person ANY kind of African (besides African American), they will try to kill you. Same thing goes for people in Africa if you call them a N!gger, They will kill you, and burry you somwhere, thinking you're calling them an American! :p :bald: :cool:

"I gotta stay: FLII-I-I-III-0I0-I00II 0-I..."

bradybnmci said:
That really makes me mad !
I know It's a shame. :( :cool: It'sworse when you're being stareotyped as a dumb illiterate person :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom