What else are you in to

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmm, i love lifting weights :)

stopped going to the gym for a few years.. and just started up again this year...

benching 255
squat 365
power clean 235 (havent tried maxing recently)
leg press 700+

gained 15-20lb of muscle this year!! wooooo can't get enough

gonna try to bench 265 this weekend

bear in mind i weigh 175lb...

my goal by june is to weigh 185 and be benching 315 (3 plates on each side)

Your goal should be to press double your body weight, meaning 350lbs :D

I hate exercising for the sake of exercising. I just run, jump and climb whenever I can.

It's so pathetic when I try to climb though, my record chin-ups was in middleschool at 22. Now I'm lucky if I can do 12. Which I guess is still better than most people.

My real power is in my legs though. In middle school I could jump higher than even all the brothas in my grade. Now I can still jump higher than any white guy I know!

from a stand still i can jump 2 feet high

and osiris 350 is a massive goal by june... haha thats almost 100lb gain in benchpress in 2 months.. yikes.. imma need some roids

I jump about 8ft high..... on the dirtbike and lost 2 pounds in the process.... Well after I changed my undies I was 2 pounds lighter:eek: ALWAYS know what's on the other side of a small hill when you jump.... or not there in this case LOL

Dauntae

from a stand still i can jump 2 feet high

and osiris 350 is a massive goal by june... haha thats almost 100lb gain in benchpress in 2 months.. yikes.. imma need some roids

come on over to KY and workout with me 6 days a week, you'll get close if not hit it. Gain some weight and the bench will go higher:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom