What does your chill spot look like?

Love everything about my new room except for the desk, which really isn't a computer desk. Or anything desk. In fact I don't really see what it could possibly be designed to hold - the er, shelf, is too small for a piece of A4 paper. And the pull-out shelf is barely big enough for my kb and mouse (and random book that I'm using as a mousepad since the shelf is perforated...

Monitor's base is currently where my eye level is :( I'll probably move it down to that glass shelf; I'd rather have it too close than too high.

lol nah it's perfectly stable. I've moved it down anyway now. It's a wee bit close and slightly too low, but I can easily stick a book or two under it.

xjJjL.png

mine

note my rage pillow on the floor. I kick it and maul it with my feet when I'm mad... it's taken a beating!!!!!

but most of the time I grab it with my toes when I'm anxious or bored LOL...

and yeah I got PINKIE PIE!!!!!!!!!

Love everything about my new room except for the desk, which really isn't a computer desk. Or anything desk. In fact I don't really see what it could possibly be designed to hold - the er, shelf, is too small for a piece of A4 paper. And the pull-out shelf is barely big enough for my kb and mouse (and random book that I'm using as a mousepad since the shelf is perforated...

Monitor's base is currently where my eye level is :( I'll probably move it down to that glass shelf; I'd rather have it too close than too high.

I would get a piece of lumber and put it across the bars in the middle area for your monitor so it will not be so close. I would also have the mouse on the top part instead of the KB tray.

Back
Top Bottom