what do you think? No flaming/ Bush/ Anti war/ blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I think:

I they want to come to our country, they can do it the legit way.

And speaking english should be mandatory.

that's awesome.

Yup.....that's why I'm glad I'm out of southern california where all those stupid kids in LA were complaining about the high school exit exam not being in spanish and trying to sue and whatnot........oh but wait, as soon as two of them passed the exam they dropped the suits..................hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, yeah.....ok, so english hasn't been labeled the "OFFICIAL" national language, but when 95% of the country speaks it, you'd dang well better speak it yourself. That crap annoys the living christ out of me.

EDIT: Man, the feeds aren't playing for me :(

I still think they should just put up a great wall of china on that thing with armed guards in towers spread out and mines placed out in front :p

Two walls, both 30' high, 10' thick. Post armed tropps on the inner wall. Tell 'em to shoot anything that moves inbetween.

The General said:
Here's what I think:

I agree. They say they want it to be "more like their homeland" Well, then why would you want to leave there and come here??

Thank you for calling the USA. Press 1 for English, press 2 to go back to wherever the h*** you came from till you learn English.

Attack dogs and auto guns. Gunships for any "floods". As you can see I lost sympathy for them long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom