What browser do you prefer/use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always used IE. Been running with IE7 now for a bit. My favorite part is how Easy i can open a new internet browser tab..

However as of late i've installed Firefox 2.0, and to be honest i love it. there are so many more things you can do with it, so many more customizations.

but MY question is can you set up to be able to click a new tab for firefox like IE7. that's just soo convienent!

GreenMachine said:
but MY question is can you set up to be able to click a new tab for firefox like IE7. that's just soo convienent!

yes you can. I did it but I can't remember how...

GreenMachine said:

You can click "Ctrl" + "t" to open a new tab in FF

maroon1 said:
You can click "Ctrl" + "t" to open a new tab in FF

I think hes talking about a button up near the back/ stop/ home buttons.

I figured out how to do it...

Go to view>toolbars>customize and click and drag the "new tab" button to wherever you want it!

Hope this helps

Ahh thanks everyone for the help. Yea tho, lol, i've tried all these. Now i can open a new tab, however its blank when i open it. I know you can do CTRL then click "home" but when i open a new tab cant it already be set to my homepage?

maybe thats an addon that i can't find??

I used to be a IE 6.0 fan about 2 hours ago... But i just got done downloading/modding/tweaking out FF 2.0. I have never, ever, went so fast on the net in my whole life. I mean there is such a big difference I feel like i just lost my virginity all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom