What are you playing now?

That is supposed to be yugioh usually online...dang fat fingers
That's why there's an edit button :) Down in the bottom-right of your post
6791a5dadd1b3cb5512f3e27f7fe02c1.png

I really love sim games like flight sims or tanks ors subs that kinda thing. It's like doing a real thing such as flying without the worry of the sudden stop if you crash hehehehe:devil:

i didnt read most of this thread, buttttt. two of my friends knew i played diablo 2 religiously for many years. They wanted to try it out and now we're all playing on the weekends. Working on a Zealot Hammerdin and Axe Barb. Prolly try a sorc next for MF

Also, i picked up Dragon Ages Origins 1 and 2. It was cheap on amazon for digital download so i picked it up. Similar character strategy to Diable 2. But the pause action play is throwing me off. I chose a female elve mage to start. Her charge up takes too long. Of course im only on quest 2 and havent setup any preset tactics yet.

i didnt read most of this thread, buttttt. two of my friends knew i played diablo 2 religiously for many years. They wanted to try it out and now we're all playing on the weekends. Working on a Zealot Hammerdin and Axe Barb. Prolly try a sorc next for MF

Also, i picked up Dragon Ages Origins 1 and 2. It was cheap on amazon for digital download so i picked it up. Similar character strategy to Diable 2. But the pause action play is throwing me off. I chose a female elve mage to start. Her charge up takes too long. Of course im only on quest 2 and havent setup any preset tactics yet.

You guys are playing D2 instead of 3?

Ive been playing a game called Smite. Smite is a game like League of Legends but its in 3rd person and you control your God with "WASD". If you guys love League of Legends and havent heard of Smite, Look into it, its amazing and its FREE so why not!

I finally finished The Witcher so started on The Witcher 2. Also finished Assassins Creed 2 and will be starting AC Brotherhood soon. I've played a little bit of Cities XL 12...it's okay. Still love Civ and Medieval II Total War though. I always play those.

You don't have to use that pause thing. It's just there for you to learn how to switch quickly between your team members to combat tricky opponents.

Not better for everyone or not better for d2 nuts? I know how that sort of thing goes.
I know a ton of people who think Diablo 2 was better than 3.

Back
Top Bottom