Weekly releases

Hey Brett! I need your PSN ID so I can add you. I spent the weekend trying to topple Zen scores, but apparently you're the one to beat... or you can send me an invite. Lacerz is my PSN ID.

borsta, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the MGS HD Remix for Vita is a EU Plus offering only. So is Mass Effect 3 and Dead or Alive 5... yes, once again the Brits get the better drop.

PlayStation Plus: Your March update – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Here's what those of us on the other side of the Pond get:

Spec Ops: The Line (PS3) – March 5th
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita) – Undated
Joe Danger 2: The Movie (PS3) – Undated
Tekken 6 (PSP, PS Vita compatible) – Undated
The Cave (PS3) – Undated

borsta, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the MGS HD Remix for Vita is a EU Plus offering only. So is Mass Effect 3 and Dead or Alive 5... yes, once again the Brits get the better drop.

PlayStation Plus: Your March update – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Here's what those of us on the other side of the Pond get:

Spec Ops: The Line (PS3) – March 5th
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita) – Undated
Joe Danger 2: The Movie (PS3) – Undated
Tekken 6 (PSP, PS Vita compatible) – Undated
The Cave (PS3) – Undated

Thats a bunch of stuff I dont really want I wish they would give out Dead Space over here like they did across the pond

Thats a bunch of stuff I dont really want I wish they would give out Dead Space over here like they did across the pond

Yeah, I actually need Dead Space for my collection. From what I've read, Spec Ops is decent, although apparently you have to play through the muck to get to the payoff at the end.

Yeah, I actually need Dead Space for my collection. From what I've read, Spec Ops is decent, although apparently you have to play through the muck to get to the payoff at the end.

I played the demo and liked it a lot. I wouldn't call any of the game that I saw muck. It was all very well done. I would say a cross between CoD and Gears of War is a pretty good way to describe it. Excellent story too.

The Show '13 is wonderful. Vita version has surprised me most. Last time I was this delighted by a sports game on a portable device was Winning 11 for PSP.

Also, nice place you got here. Could use some curtains, and maybe a nice coffee table. Otherwise, it's lovely.

Brett

welcome, i have been thinking about picking up a vita mainly for this game and vitas compatibility with the ps4

anything new to The show '13 this year?

and we had curtains but ajacks got some suspect stains all over them so they are being burned right now

Back
Top Bottom