Bandicam, What is it capable of?

I thought you meant if you do it from your pc as opposed to a online sight youtube can see you or something like that LOL.my wild imagination at work.

P.S.
I added more to my last post ,saying that your theory about youtube separating there audio and video is a good one given the facts we know.

Im hoping that its as simple as savefrome.net patching the problem like they do with the changing codecs. However this new problem seems different and unprecedented.

Ultimately I may have to learn advanced methods to get all the desired results. Ant seems promising given the results you guy had. I will try It Asap.

I don't think it's a matter of patching. It's a browser limitation. To join the video and audio, they would have to download the file themselves and then send it to you. That would hurt their processing power and bandwidth. (In my other post this may be clearer.)

Ant seems like a pretty good choice now that I know youtube-dl can't solve it. Local downloaders could be the future now.

I'm not a website developer, so I don't know what's the status of this: https://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/read-local-files-file-api-121518548 Maybe some of the more experienced guys here can provide some more information on that. If that's still not implemented, then, if my theory is true, this websites will slowly die and add-ons and local software should replace them soon.

The Ant downloader is an addon for Firefox. You can get the latest version thru the addons option in Firefox.

Ant downloads most videos as a single file but in the case of YouTube videos it downloads the audio and video streams separately, then combines them into a single file with an extension of .webm.

Back
Top Bottom