Ubuntu ... what a terrible game ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
ubuntusuckszu8.jpg

I lol'ed

Oh god that is just too funny, we need to make some effort to educate people. Linux it's not a game. Any idea if some one has posted this over at ubuntu forums?

I actually laughed :D

Thanks' :p

edit
Oh god that is just too funny, we need to make some effort to educate people. Linux it's not a game. Any idea if some one has posted this over at ubuntu forums?

I'll post it there now :p
Giving credit to CrazeD of course =]

Wow...Think he was honestly that dumb or that he was kidding?

He is probably part of the population that has no idea what a computer is. He probably doesn't know what as OS is, or a video card/CPU... He probably thinks their is like an oompa loompa in his computer that keeps it running or something.

Oh god... I really hope this is a joke. And did anybody else see that "5 out of 91 found this helpful." SO THERE'S MORE PEOPLE LIKE THAT? GOOD GOD.

He is probably part of the population that has no idea what a computer is. He probably doesn't know what as OS is, or a video card/CPU... He probably thinks their is like an oompa loompa in his computer that keeps it running or something.

I personally have a Core 2 Hamster in my rig. Two hamsters that are attached to each other to make 1 faster hamster :p.

Oh god... I really hope this is a joke. And did anybody else see that "5 out of 91 found this helpful." SO THERE'S MORE PEOPLE LIKE THAT? GOOD GOD.

I personally have a Core 2 Hamster in my rig. Two hamsters that are attached to each other to make 1 faster hamster :p.
for me it is a turtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom